Thursday 12 July 2012

I'm in LOVE - with Lip Butter from Revlon


I've discovered an amazing new product! 

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter 


The formula contains shea & coconut butter, as well as mango, which boosts the moisture in your lips by 156%
Glides on smoothly with a buttery shine and it's available in 20 shades! 

I've had my eye out for it, for quite a while now, but I finally found it at Clicks! 



I'm sure you've seen the TV advert with Emma Stone ( girl crush deluxe ) 




Lollipop, Fig Jam, Berry Smoothie, Cupcake, Raspberry Pie, Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Red Velvet...the names are as yummy as the colours...

I've started my collection with CREAMSICLE  - it's honestly taking the place of Mac Florabundance Lipgloss in my life! So peachy and corally ...





I'm going back to Clicks for Tutti Frutti 



Peach Parfait  


and Candy Apple 




No comments:

Post a Comment