Monday 1 October 2012

Q&A



There is so much going on in my life right now but i thought i'd cheat and post a quick Q&A, stolen from Being Brazen's blog :)

Until I have enough time to do a catch-up blog and brag about my London trip and what's news...here it is...


1. Thought for the day... Mondays really don't "get" me

2. Last night I...had a fab nap after dropping my parents at Lanseria. They came up to Jhb for my mom's 60th birthday celebrations.

3. Song stuck in your head? Probably the new Taylor Swift ...

4. At the moment I spend too much time... worrying about the future, what to cook for dinner and stressing about work.

5. Rustic beach cottage or modern city apartment? No beach for me thank you! I love the city, I'm a real city girl. As long as we're talking about a triple-story penthouse apartment ...

6. Currently loving... my husband, he is just so good to me. Steri-stumpies...fruit smoothies...the warm sun on my shoulders again...my beautiful new car

7. Today my nail colour is... No nailpolish today

8. What one word best describes your life at the moment? Very hectic. Yet exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment