Tuesday 26 June 2012

ASOS ( ... and long-lost Summer )

It's ridiculously cold in Jo'burg this week. 
My skin, under all of these layers is a nice shade of lil-white and I can't help but long for Summer to return. I'm done with pants! Jeans! And these stockings! No matter what brand or make I get, they all ladder or aren't as opaque as advertised on the box or they grow legs and never make it back into my stocking-drawer. Ja, you know it's a pretty long Winter when you have an entire drawer for stockings only! 




The huge ASOS sale is on and I've been making myself sick looking at all of the gorgeous dresses at marked-down prices!
ASOS is an amazing online shopping site for men and women, which offers FREE shipping to SA! This is within 6 - 12 days, standard shipping...You can always pay a fee if you want your pretty dress NOW NOW NOW and they can get it to you quicker if need be. 

So, like I said, massive sale on at ASOS.com - up to 50% off whoop whoop.

Below are a few awesome dresses I found for between £12.50 and £55.00 ...the 
exchange rate could be better, I won't lie: it's currently around R13 for £1 BUT if you want to walk around seeing everyone else in your Cotton On dress, that's cool ...;) 

 ( Seriously that does SUCK a lot though when that happens. ) 


Tuxedo Dress 

Shirt Dress with Collar 

Oasis shift dress with belt detail 

Maxi Bandeau 


Mini colour block pencil dress 

Cute butterfly dress in cream 

Asos dress with 'sport' detail 

Darling Era dress 



Browse www.asos.com for yourself 

1 comment: