Wednesday 6 June 2012

Clearing out my Blackberry Pictures ...

I've taken some really cool pictures on this phone and I needed to do a lil spring-clean so there would be room for 800 more ...


View from our honeymoon hotel room at The Taj, CT 

Andrew reading on the balcony during our honeymoon 

Lookin so cool against the lime chair backdrop 

Haagen Das at the Waterfront 

Rainbow over the Waterfront, CT 

Woodlands Eatery - I told you I was going to make it there :) 

Woodlands Eatery 

Aaaaaaaaah....Cafe Paradiso at Sunset 

Our silly lomo camera in its hey-day 

Mashie at The Campus on a nice Winter's Day 

Tasha's Rosebank ...Andrew's standing order : Tasha's Burgers 

This is a view out the Primi at the Waterfront, liking that reflection of the purdy lights inside

Me being a show-off with my ring 

 Andrew and one of his Duty-Free purchases

Oooooo before Run Jozi! 

This is the view over Sandton from Andrew's office

Andrew and Jack Mitchley 

The whole family's clothes on the line 

Trying an orangey red shade of lipstick? 

Breakfast at my parents' house - Holly's cupcake....my tummy is rumbling 

The culprit baker-queen herself, my sister Holly 

Drive to Darling, tree lined route 

Inner city Cape Town waking up! 

Tasha's Turkish Delight cocktails! 

Our wedding cupcakes on the day we went for our tasting 

Andrew making a pie! Jamie Oliver look out! 

??? 

Smooches. Wow, what conditioner was I using - shine for once 

Read it and weep! 

Some Pasteis de Nata I made once upon a time mmmm

Ruby the swimmer dog going for a dip! 

Some fun and interesting pics and some great memories on that phone! 

2 comments:

  1. Such good memories! Kinda like a good advert

    ReplyDelete