Thursday 10 May 2012

Chocolate Find of the Year! MONTEZUMA'S

I'm somewhat of a chocolate expert - I've tasted them all. And you can tell! *hippy*

When I decided to try a new product sitting on the gondola end at Pick n Pay on Nicol, I didn't expect to be so blown away.





I bought a tiny little slab of Montezuma 54% Cocoa Milk Chocolate Butterscotch ... I know, just the NAME is making me salivate! It was lifechanging, it was dark and rich and so flavourful, but without that bitterness that most dark chocolate has as an aftertaste - that sort of burny unpleasantness. Probably because it was still classified as 'milk chocolate', even though it was the colour of rich soil.
And it's ORGANIC! 

I'm not sure if the range is only stocked by Pick on Pay on Nicol, but if you spot it, but yourself a mini-bar...It's hands-down the best chocolate I've tasted in 28 years! ;)


I went and had a squizz at their website, which is UK based and listen up to some of the other flavours 





Milk Chocolate Space Hopper with Orange 
Dark Chocolate Lordy Lord with Coco Nibs 
Milk Chocolate Jungle Fever with Fruit and Nuts 
Great British Pudding Bars in Treacle Tart, Summer Pudding, Apple Crumble, Eton Mess and many more! 
Monkey Bar range in Nanny Goat ( Salted Peanut and Butterscotch ), Shake and Shiver ( Peppermint and Coco Nibs ), Daisy Roots ( Cherry and Almond Slices ) and many more 


They also have a very cool initiative whereby you can sign up to a their Real Chocolate Club and receive a box of a yummy selection of Montezuma's sweets once a month. 

Too bad it's UK delivery only, can you imagine...


...Look, okay, actually on second thoughts, maybe that's a good thing for my pants' size! 



No comments:

Post a Comment