Wednesday 16 May 2012

Passion - Drinking Glasses

Thank goodness I have a relatively big kitchen with loads of cupboard space.

Plates, mugs and GLASSES are my weakness. Every time I'm in a Boardmans, or an @home or a Mr Price Home, you will find me gazing lovingly at the glassware, mostly. ( I am banned from investing in any more if it, though ) 

But, having merged 2 households ( the contents of my flat from Durban Days & Andrew's house ) ...our cutlery, crockery, wine glasses, champagne flutes, tumblers etc are REALLY assorted. You have on the one hand, Amy with her brown leopard print dinner plates,  retro green-leaf embossed tumblers and maroon crystal champagne flutes...and then Andrew, on the other with cutlery he has inherited from mom, and Jack Daniels whiskey tumblers he got free at a club once upon a time.

My dream is one day to have 100% matching crockery and beautiful glassware...one day! It's my weakness! I'll get there slowly...conveniently "breaking" things while washing the dishes every now and then...

So, be my guest and ogle over these beautiful specimens which fill me with delight 



Moroccan Tea Glasses...swoon...
Beautiful Anthropologie Wine Glass

Champagne Flutes!! How awesome
The Enamel- Dipped Glassware Trend 




Settled Confetti tumbler from Anthropologie 





No comments:

Post a Comment