Thursday 10 May 2012

Triple Points Day 10 May!

I'm a really savvy smartshopper thanks to Pick n Pay and my  Discovery status. Just by swiping my cards and paying on my Discovery Credit Card, I get money back every month for buying Healthy Food - nevermind the fact that my Smartshopper Points are multiplied by 8 because I am a Gold member! Occasionally Pick n Pay and Discovery hold their own triple points days, when you can really score. You can benefit from the multiplier today if you go to Virgin Active or Planet Fitness as well by the way

I'll be at Pick n Pay this afternoon! 

Since the beginning of March, I have accumulated over R500 in Pick n Pay cash-back vouchers, just for buying groceries at Pick n Pay! And with the gigantic  Pick n Pay on Nicol being 10 minutes from my office, shopping is a pleasure!

My parents and sister are coming up for Mother's Day celebrations this weekend, so I need to stock the house with lots of breakfast things and treats. EXCITED! 

We're taking my mom to Kloofzicht Country Lodge in Muldersdrift which is simply amazing, and deserves its own post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment