Monday 28 May 2012

There's More Life Than Good Hair, But It's a Good Place to Start

I've been eyeing Aussie Hair's product range for a while now at Clicks. This weekend I decided to splurge and it was SO worth it. 


Not only does Aussie Hair smell delicious, it really delivers. I love a bit of OOMPH and volume so naturally I went straight for the Aussome Volume range. Containing Australian Hop Extract, it leaves your hair smelling edible, and so thick and lush when it dries! I'm a convert after 2 washes!


I also got myself one of their famous 3 Minute Miracle treatments, the Reconstructor ...Awesome packaging  - the treatment is easy to dispense  into your palm, no lid needed, just squeeze and you have a generous amount of 3 Minute Miracle ready to get to work on those tresses!


I think the range is exclusive to Clicks, so make sure to give it a go - you won't regret it! 

Other products in the range cater for 

"Hair long enough to swish" - Luscious Long 
"Everyday cleansing" - Mega Shampoo
"Flywaway frizzy hair - Frizz Miracle
"Hair that is dry,  damaged and a bit unhappy " - Miracle Moist 


No comments:

Post a Comment